The AZICHEM cementitious osmotic waterproofing, include a wide and comprehensive range, strategically selected and widely tested, specialized products characterized by simplicity of application, by the presence of fibers or microfibers three-dimensionally spread, differentiated performance and functional terms, rigid mono-component or bi-component deformable, in normal or accelerated setting. In the mentioned context the same are further differentiated according to the maximum size of the aggregate, the achievable thicknesses, the structural aspects, the specific application requirements, etc.
MONO-COMPONENT CEMENTITIOUS OSMOTIC COMPOUNDS, RIGID, NORMAL SETTING
- OSMOCEM N: single-component, rigid, highly diffusible cementitious osmotic for small thickness coatings (up to 5 mm), brushable or spreadable.
- OSMOCEM MR: rigid, single-component cement osmotic, for high thickness coatings (from 5 to 15 mm) using a trowel and a trowel or plastering machine.
- OSMOCEM AC: single-component, rigid, cement-based osmotic with an anti-carbonation action, for sealing grooves, on concrete walls, produced by removing blade-type spacers.
- OSMOSANA: osmotic preparation with hydraulic lime, perfectly consistent with the most up-to-date canons of Bio-architecture, for interventions in the bio-building sector, as well as in the restoration of historic and monumental buildings.
- OSMOCEM SCK: single-component cementitious osmotic with active crystalline agents and with specific formulation that makes this product ideal for coatings inaggressive environments in contact with chlorides and sulphates (sewage systems).
BI-COMPONENT CEMENTITIOUS OSMOTIC COMPOUNDS, RIGID, FAST SETTING
- OSMOCEM 447: osmotic cement-based compound for rapid anti-wash for repairs, shells and fillings even in the presence of water.
- OSMOCEM QUICK: ultra-fast setting cement-based compound for instant sealing of water infiltrations.
- OSMOCEM iTOP: bicomponent cementitious osmotic, plastic-deformable, for small thickness coatings (up to 5 mm), brushable or spreadable.
BICOMPONENT CEMENTITIOUS OSMOTIC, DEFORMABLE
- OSMOCEM D: bicomponent cementitious osmotic, with improved deformability, for small thickness coatings (up to 5 mm), brushable or spreadable.
- OSMOCEM RD: bicomponent cementitious osmotic, with improved deformability, for high thickness coatings (from 5 to 15 mm) using a trowel and trowel or plastering machine.
- OSMOCEM FLEX: osmotic cementitious coating with plasto-elastic behavior, for small thickness coatings (up to 5 mm), brushable or spreadable.
BICOMPONENT OSMOTIC CEMENTITIOUS ADHESIVE, DEFORMABLE
- OSMOKOLL: osmotic cementitious adhesive for installing low-absorption tiles and tiles on vertical and horizontal surfaces, for interiors and exteriors.